This Organifi Green Juice review touches on the benefits of Green Juice superfood powder, how and when to take it, my experience of taking it for a month, the ingredients, and where to buy it using our 15% Off Organifi coupon code.
Let’s start by answering the obvious question, what is Organifi Green Juice? Organifi Green Juice is a gently dried 11-superfood green powder dietary supplement that is certified USDA organic, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and Vegan. With ingredients like spirulina, moringa, chlorella, ashwagandha, mint, lemon (and more which I’ll get into later), this product has been designed to help people feel energized and detoxify their cells. Green Juice is a wonderful first step to helping people re-train their taste buds and start replacing the sugary processed foods in their diet with real, revitalizing nutrients.
About the Founder of Organifi, Drew Canole
After experiencing his own radical transformation, Drew Canole began to dedicate his life to helping millions of others lose weight and reach optimal health, through the power of juicing vegetables and Superfoods.
For Drew, it all began while slumped over his computer with sleep on his mind, he was brought a bright green concoction that would forever change his path in life. And ultimately, transform his health and reignite his passion for helping others create the life of their dreams.
Despite his hesitation to drink the funny-looking juice, his friend was persistent and he agreed to chug it down. Surprisingly, he loved it and experienced immediate energy on a cellular level from just one glass of fruits and veggies.
His blog fitlife.tv, much like trailandkale.com, is passionate about uniting the world through health and happiness.
The Benefits of Organifi Green Juice
Organifi Green Juice is a very efficient way to get your daily nutrients. It literally takes 30 seconds to scoop some powder, add 8-16 oz. of water, shake, and drink it. So it’s obviously a time-saver, but what are the purported health-related benefits of a daily dietary superfood supplement like Green Juice?
- Mental clarity and sustained energy that doesn’t spike like the effects of sugars. This is something that I noticed while taking Green Juice. I think it helps to have a morning ritual that forces you to drink 12 oz. of water when mixed with this superfood powder. Water is so important in our diet so hydrating with Green Juice powder is a bonus.
- Supports your health and gives your body healthy nutrients such as electrolytes in coconut water.
- Reduces stress and reduces frustrations by balancing hormones already within the normal range. I do feel more well rounded during my day to day tasks.
- Supports immune function due to natures superfoods that contain vitamins and minerals. I haven’t felt ill during my Green Juice trial but 1 month isn’t a long enough test period to know if it’s helping my immune system for sure.
- Detoxifies your body by supporting the flushing out of toxins.
- Healthy skin. Some studies have shown that some ingredients in Organifi may help promote healthy hair, skin, and nails. I definitely feel like my skin has a better complexion since using Green Juice.
How and when to drink Organifi Green Juice
Green Juice is intended to be taken in the morning on a daily basis for you to really benefit from the superfood ingredients. I personally mix one scoop (provided in the container) of powder with around 12 oz. of cold water because I enjoy the natural flavor of the infused coconut, ashwagandha, and mint superfoods. You can alternatively mix the powder with almond milk or a smoothie to mix things up. In my opinion, using water keeps the process simple and fast though, which is what I like.
The Green Juice container states that you should be able to get 30 servings from each container but I managed to get 35.
To improve your digestive system, the Organifi probiotic & prebiotic product you will also want to look at is called “Balance”. It’s a great supplement that’s taken in sachet form direct to mouth which is a super convenient way to maintain great gut health – it tastes very nice too!
To get the full organic juice cleanse experience from Organifi, take a look at some of their other products including:
- Organifi Red Juice – Organifi’s second 11-superfood blend is a mix of antioxidant-rich berries and brain-boosting mushrooms and herbs. With a sweet flavor but only 1 gram of sugar, this effectively dosed formula is made to fight off inflammation, curb cravings and boost mental and physical well being.
- Organifi Gold Juice – The core of Organifi Gold is turmeric, an anti-inflammatory spice, with over 8,000 published studies and articles showing its numerous health benefits. Combined with smooth coconut milk, cinnamon, ginger, lemon balm, and two super mushrooms to create a warm relaxation beverage. Reducing stress and getting sound sleep is one of the absolute best things you can do for your health. Drink warm before you sleep.
- Organifi Complete Protein – Organifi’s vegan protein powders come in chocolate and vanilla flavor. This complete protein includes whole-foods, multivitamins and unique digestive enzymes that ensure easy digestion and optimal absorption of nutrients.
What does Green Juice taste like?
As you can see from the image above, Green Juice powder is super fine so it mixes very well with water or liquids like almond milk.
I really enjoy the taste of Green Juice, which is an unusual combination of mint and coconut. Unusual for sure, but I liked it to begin with and began to love it towards the end of my month test period.
What are the Ingredients of Organifi Green Juice?
Organifi Green Juice’s ingredients are USDA organic, vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, and soy-free. The ingredients of Organifi Green Juice with individual benefits (sourced from Highya.com) include:
- Wheatgrass – Contains high levels of chlorophyll, which is claimed to “cleanse and regenerate” the blood.
- Moringa – May help to strengthen cell walls while preventing diabetes and heart disease.
- Spirulina – High in protein, iron, and calcium, which may provide energy and strength.
- Chlorella – A green algae that’s claimed to be high in polyunsaturated fats that reduce inflammation and even treat cancer.
- Matcha Green Tea – Contain EGCG, which may act as an antioxidant to reduce stress and appetite.
- Coconut Water – This ingredient is claimed to contain high levels of potassium that can cleanse your kidneys and help Organifi’s ingredients move through the blood.
- Ashwagandha – An adaptogen that’s claimed to increase mental focus, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Beets – Contains high levels of folate and manganese, which are claimed to thin blood and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Turmeric – Claimed to contain anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants.
- Lemon – Claimed to reduce appetite, “cool and alkalize the body,” and to stabilize blood sugar.
- Mint – Claimed to help treat indigestion, cramps, insomnia, and more.
Where to buy Organifi Green Juice
You can buy Organifi Green Juice for $59.95 (RRP $69.95 without our coupon code applied) at the online Organifi Shop. It’s also available on Amazon for $72.99. At both stores, you’ll get further discounts for buying in bulk, but I suggest just trying it for a month first to see how you get on with it.
Use our Organifi coupon code to get the best discount
I hope you enjoyed reading this in-depth Organifi Green Juice Review, If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.