Running in Yosemite National Park – An Earth Day Treat
Join us as we go running in Yosemite National Park, what a perfect way to spend Earth Day. We take the 4-mile loop trail up to Union Point which gave us a fantastic view of Half Dome, El Capitan and the Yosemite Valley
Thanks for watching
Please subscribe to our channel for more trail running related videos.
- Inov-8 Trailroc 285 – (Alastair)
- Inov-8 Trailroc 285 Women’s – (Helen)
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro
- Salomon AdvSkin Race Vest – (Alastair)
- Nathan Speedster – (Helen – Thank you to Holabird Sports)
- Salomon Skirt – (Helen)
Thanks for watching, please like this video if you enjoyed it, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more trail running related videos.
Strava Activity in case you would like to run/hike the same route:
And don’t forget to join our Strava Run Club whilst you’re there 🙂
If you're looking to book your next trail run-cation we recommend using Cheapoair to do it through. They offer flight & hotel bookings, car rentals and also complete packages which will save you money. Use code WORLD30 for up to $30 off your run-cation trip, courtesy of Trail & Kale. Click the banner above to make a booking (affiliate link that helps keep us "running").And if you need to hire a car -- Exclusive Car Deals! Take up to $10 off our fees with Promo Code CAR10 Book Now!
You may also like:
- Run-Hiking in Marin California – Trail Running at its best!
- Up and down Mount Tamalpais – Trail Running in Marin California
- Our review of the Inov-8 Trailtroc 285 trail running shoes worn in this video.
- Tennessee Valley Beach Trail Run, Marin California
- Trail Running in Mount Tamalpais State Park, California
- What To Pack For Trail Running: Essentials To Carry
- What To Wear Trail Running: Essential Trail Running Clothing