Trail Running in Marin California
Join us as we go trail running in Marin California. This time we start off at Bon Tempe Lake near Fairfax, run up Mount Tamalpais via the Rocky Ridge trail and then head straight back down on the much steeper Colier Trail. What a day!
- Inov-8 Trailtalon 235 Men’s – (Alastair)
- Inov-8 Trailtalon 235 Women’s – (Helen)
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro – (Alastair – soon to be reviewed)
- Salomon Race Vest – (Alastair & Helen)
- Salomon Skirt – (Helen)
Thanks for watching, please like this video if you enjoyed it, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more trail running related videos.
Some more images of our day on the trails:
If you're looking to book your next trail run-cation we recommend using Cheapoair to do it through. They offer flight & hotel bookings, car rentals and also complete packages which will save you money. Use code WORLD30 for up to $30 off your run-cation trip, courtesy of Trail & Kale. Click the banner above to make a booking (affiliate link that helps keep us "running").And if you need to hire a car -- Exclusive Car Deals! Take up to $10 off our fees with Promo Code CAR10 Book Now!
Strava Activity in case you would like to run the same route:
- And don’t forget to join our Strava Run Club whilst you’re there 🙂
You may also like:
- Our review of the Inov-8 Trailtalon 235 trail running shoes worn in this video.
- Tennessee Valley Beach Trail Run, Marin California
- Trail Running in Mount Tamalpais State Park, California
- Trail Running in Marin California
- What To Pack For Trail Running: Essentials To Carry
- What To Wear Trail Running: Essential Trail Running Clothing