Trail Running in Marin California
Join us as we go trail running in Marin California. This time we start off at Bon Tempe Lake near Fairfax, run up Mount Tamalpais via the Rocky Ridge trail and then head straight back down on the much steeper Colier Trail. What a day!
- Inov-8 Trailtalon 235 Men’s – (Alastair)
- Inov-8 Trailtalon 235 Women’s – (Helen)
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro – (Alastair – soon to be reviewed)
- Salomon Race Vest – (Alastair & Helen)
- Salomon Skirt – (Helen)
Thanks for watching, please like this video if you enjoyed it, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more trail running related videos.
Some more images of our day on the trails:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Strava Activity in case you would like to run the same route:
- And don’t forget to join our Strava Run Club whilst you’re there 🙂
You may also like:
- Our review of the Inov-8 Trailtalon 235 trail running shoes worn in this video.
- Tennessee Valley Beach Trail Run, Marin California
- Trail Running in Mount Tamalpais State Park, California
- Trail Running in Marin California
- What To Pack For Trail Running: Essentials To Carry
- What To Wear Trail Running: Essential Trail Running Clothing