In this SuperGreen TONIK review, I share the benefits of drinking such a super green drink each day, and what the 38 raw ingredients are, plus how some of the key differentiating nutrients in SuperGreen TONIK can improve your daily life. I’ll also share how and when to drink it, my experience using it for the past few weeks, how it compares to all the other superfood greens powders I have reviewed, where to buy it, and finally my review rating out of 10 complete with my genuine pros and cons of drinking it.
SuperGreen TONIK is a premium daily super green drink supplement blend containing 38 nutrient-rich superfood ingredients. In each 12.5oz tub you can get roughly 30 servings – so just see it as 1 tub per month if you are one person using it, or two tubs if you plan to take daily with a partner.
SuperGreen TONIK has been specifically designed to improve brain function, energy, support the digestive system, and help relieve stress while giving your body a boost in immunity.
SuperGreen Tonik is now available in Berry Flavor too – And interestingly, the drink still looks green! 🙂
SuperGreen TONIK Review – Table of Contents
- An introduction to SuperGreen TONIK
- What are the Benefits of drinking SuperGreen TONIK?
- SuperGreen TONIK Ingredients and what makes it stand out from the competition
- How and when is the best time of day to drink SuperGreen TONIK?
- What does SuperGreen TONIK taste like and my experiences drinking it for a few weeks
- How does it compare to other super green drink products?
- Where to buy SuperGreen TONIK
- SuperGreen TONIK review summary with my Pros and Cons
- SuperGreen TONIK Video Review
- Photo gallery
An Introduction to SuperGreen TONIK
SuperGreen TONIK all began with Adam Wright, who is a long-time sufferer of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
He wanted a way to ensure that he received all the essential daily nutrients in order to help combat fatigue and brain fog.
He didn’t find a product that could help him in the way he wanted, so he did what every great entrepreneur does, and created his own product to solve the problem.
Enter SuperGreen TONIK; the 7-in-1 supplement that’s a multi-nutrient green food to cover your most important nutrient bases (includes 38 authentic superfoods, vitamins, and minerals).
One of SuperGreen TONIK’s unique selling points is that they want to provide full transparency on what actually goes into their product, and that includes how much of it too!
Some other super green drinks may only say something like “proprietary blend”, which can be seen as a method to hide the true ingredients list but on the flip-side, maybe they have a formula worth hiding from competitors.
I also like that they state on their website that they’re committed to creating the best super greens available by striving to continually develop their product from newly available research and feedback from their most valued resource, their customers.
So it’s nice knowing that our feedback could help shape the product in the future.
What are the Key Benefits of drinking SuperGreen TONIK?
Please note that while these are the listed benefits of taking SuperGreen TONIK daily, the statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- MORE ENERGY – SuperGreen TONIK contains 16 superfoods that help give you the stamina to make daily activities less exhausting.
- INCREASED FOCUS & CONCENTRATION – This super green drink uses five scientifically proven ingredients, which SuperGreen TONIK is coining their “Brain Blend”. This nootropic blend is designed to relieve stress and anxiety while improving your concentration and focus. More on the ingredients later!
- REDUCED ANXIETY – Superfoods like Ashwagandha Root extract and Bacopa Leaf powder may reduce anxiety.
- BETTER SLEEP – Ingredients like Kale, a popular favorite here at Trail & Kale HQ, is loaded with calcium, can help the brain use tryptophan to make melatonin according to pihhealth.org.
- INCREASED HEALTH – It’s no secret that superfoods can do wonders for improving your overall heath.
- BOOSTED IMMUNE SYSTEM – Ingredients like Dandelion Leaf extract, Garlic Bulb extract, and Olive Leaf extract can help boost your immune system because they’re full of potent antioxidants which are molecules that can help neutralize or prevent negative effects of free radicals in your body. Free radicals are a product of normal metabolism but can be very destructive. Too many free radicals can contribute to disease development and accelerated aging. Therefore, superfood antioxidants are essential for keeping your body healthy.
SuperGreen TONIK Ingredients and what makes it stand out from the competition
As I mentioned earlier, I really like the fact that SuperGreen TONIK reveals all of its ingredients and how much of each ingredient there is too.
This full transparency approach is great although I would also like to see what is behind the flavoring, as the tub just says ‘natural flavor added’.
This is especially important because the main flavor of this super green supplement is mint, yet there is no mint ingredient.
The full ingredients list is as follows:
There are 38 raw ingredients in total, some of which are vitamins for immune system strength, among other benefits mentioned above.
How and when is the best time of day to drink SuperGreen TONIK?
Technically you can drink SuperGreen TONIK whenever you like, morning, lunch or evening. However, I would recommend mixing 3/4 of a scoop (scoop is provided) of powder with 12oz of water.
SuperGreen TONIK recommends adding a full scoop, but personally, I prefer the taste with a 3/4 scoop.
I put the water in a 12oz Ball Mason Jar (as pictured) first, and then add the powder, as to avoid the powder getting stuck to the bottom of the glass, then I screw on the Ball jar lid and shake for 5-10 seconds vigorously.
Once the powder has dissolved in the water, you’re good to drink your SuperGreen TONIK green drink.
There are endless ways in which you can drink SuperGreen TONIK, however. A couple of creative ways are:
- Drink it as a hot green tea – just add 1 scoop of super food powder to hot water and drink it like green tea.
- Mix it – blend it with vanilla protein powder, a banana, oats, and water and then drink it after a heavy workout or challenging run. You could even have this smoothie as a breakfast shake.
How long does one tub last?
A tub of SuperGreen TONIK should last you 30 servings. That’s 30 scoops worth or 30 days if you drink it daily as intended.
What does SuperGreen TONIK taste like and my experiences drinking it for a few weeks
SuperGreen TONIK’s most distinguishable taste is of mint, so if you enjoy the fresh taste of mint then you’re undoubtedly going to really enjoy the taste of this super greens powder.
I do like mint, however, the recommended serving of 1 cup of powder gives a bit of an over-powering sweet mint taste for my palette.
I solved this very easily by simply using 3/4 of a scoop of green powder instead 1 whole scoop – this has the added benefit of giving you closer to 40 servings in one tub, instead of 30! 😉
The texture of the drink when dissolved in water is very smooth and easy to drink, which I love.
Some other super green drink powders can taste gritty if larger granules take too long to dissolve, and you don’t have the time to wait.
Something to note also is that the color of SuperGreen TONIK is nice and natural too, as you can see from the photos in this post.
How does it compare to other super green drink products?
The smart blend of high quality organic ingredients and smooth drinkability make it a worthy dietary supplement to have on your side when trying to live your best, most healthy life.
Where SuperGreen TONIK falls slightly short of the aforementioned super green drinks is its minty flavor which some may find overly minty.
This is of course a very subjective thing, and as mentioned earlier, if you find the mint a bit too much too, you can easily tone it down or dial it in, via a number of methods including:
- decreasing the serving size to 3/4 of a scoop.
- mixing the drink with other ingredients like a protein powder and or fruit.
- drinking it as a hot green tea to tone down any powerful flavors.
SuperGreen TONIK vs Athletic Greens
A question that some of you may be asking is how does SuperGreen TONIK compare to Athletic Greens? Athletic Greens is a popular superfood green powder right now so it’s a very valid question!
You’re in luck because I have also reviewed Athletic Greens here if you want a genuine opinion on that green powder too.
Both powders dissolve very well when mixed in water, creating a very smooth drink in seconds. Both have high quality ingredients, although Athletic Greens has more ingredients (a total of 75 ingredients compared to SuperGreen TONIK’s 38 raw ingredients).
When mixed only with water, I’d have to say Athletic Greens takes the win for taste due to its subtle hints of pineapple, cherry, and apple flavors that keep the drink tasting very natural.
Athletic Greens is however a more expensive super green powder – and still doesn’t beat Organifi Green Juice!
Where to buy SuperGreen TONIK
You can buy SuperGreen TONIK at Amazon or their online store for $87 per tub which equates to $2.85 per serving.
Alternatively, you can buy 5 tubs (a 5-month supply) at a time which brings the cost of a tub down to $65 (or $2.17 per serving).
I would recommend buying 1 tub to begin with to make sure you’re happy with the taste, and if not you can always try an alternative greens powder – but I’m pretty confident you’ll enjoy this one if you enjoy a minty fresh taste.
Follow the links below to learn more about, and shop the SuperGreen TONIK superfood powder.
SuperGreen TONIK review summary with my Pros and Cons
SuperGreen TONIK Video Review
SuperGreen TONIK Review Gallery
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN: I really hope you enjoyed this SuperGreen TONIK review, if you have any questions for me, drop them in the comments box below.
As always, if you think a friend may enjoy this SuperGreen TONIK review, please share it with them. -Alastair
FOR MORE super green supplement reviews visit this tag page, or head straight to our Best Greens Powders Buyer’s Guide featuring other green powders that also contain foods that boost your immune system.