I love to see how new technologies and innovative thinking can make something as simple as a hat, better.
On have done really well with this cap. My first observation is how well ventilated the cap is, meaning your head won’t overheat when running.
It’s very lightweight and has a fabric band where the cap gets tightened, which is useful for keeping sweat off your face when wearing backwards.
The extra fabric from the tightening strap gets tidily hidden within a clever compartment, leaving no flapping material. It also has a high vis reflective logo on the front for running in low light.
On have also added thin fabric to cover an internal seems. I’m not sure they are needed though as the hat fits so snuggly that any chaffing movements are very unlikely.
Still not sure which On Running Shoes to buy?
Read the largest collection of professional On Running Shoe Reviews, right here on Trail & Kale:
- On Cloud Beam 2019 Review
- On Cloudventure Waterproof 2019 Review
- On Cloudventure 2019 Review (non-waterproof version)
- On Cloudventure Peak 2019 Review (2nd Ediiton lightweight trail racing shoes)
- On Cloudsurfer 2019 Review
- On Cloud 2019 Review
- On Cloud Waterproof 2019 Review
- On Cloud Waterproof 2019 Women's Review
- On Cloud X 2019 Review
- On Cloud Edge Moonlight (Limited Edition) 2019 Review
- On Cloudflow 2019 Review
- On Cloudventure Waterproof 2018 Review
Founded in Zurich, Switzerland from a revolutionary idea, a Swiss running shoe has evolved that is still amazing the sporting scene. The On provides a new running sensation and one that puts fun firmly center-stage.
Check out our On Running brand page where you can see all of our content relating to the Swiss outdoor brand.
If you fancy learning more about their products, be sure to browse their online store.
Visit the On Classics page at on-running.com for discounts on last season's On running shoes.