You may have already heard but just in case you haven’t, Trail & Kale now has a…
Creating a virtual running club for our community seemed like the next obvious step for Trail & Kale. We are all runners and adventure lovers, so why not show how much we love getting active in the great outdoors through Strava.
Reasons why I personally love logging my runs with Strava:
- I get motivated by seeing my own progress and improvements over time running on my favourite trails. Strava has a great trophy system to make you feel good when you climb that hill faster than you have previously.
- The training calendar is a great visual tool to help you hit your running goals and targets.
- Using “Segment Explorer” is an excellent way to find new trail routes.
- It has running clubs, which means we can now motivate and inspire each other with real life run data, you don’t have to be fast or able to run far, its just all good fun 🙂
Now is a great time to get involved, as Strava is upgrading the Club functionality
Here’s what they have to say:
“Strava should be the home of your entire athletic life, the one place where you not only track activities and connect with friends, but discover – new group activities and races, the best running and cycling stories and news, the hottest segments in your neighborhood, the next “must have” gear…
TOP DEALS FROM THE BRANDS WE LOVE
- Chirp Wheel+ | Get $10 OFF Your Chirp Order - We can't recommend the Chirp Wheel enough for fixing back pain or simply stretching your back after a long day!
- On Running | New On Running Classics have arrived! - This is the only place to grab discounted On Running gear.
- Organifi Green Juice | Use code TK15 for 15% OFF your Organifi Order - Green Juice is our favorite immunity-boosting superfood drink mix
- Fi GPS Dog Collar (Kepler's GPS activity tracking collar) | Use code TK25 for $25 OFF
Here’s an example of what you’ll get:”
We are really excited about this update because it means we will be able to share more content with you directly on Strava, which will in turn make our community stronger and more informed!
We would love all Trail & Kale readers to join if you haven’t already, and if you are a member, please share the new club with your friends & family and lets help motivate each other to becoming stronger, happier runners! 🙂
Click on any of the images to see the Trail & Kale Strava club or simply click below: