If you’re looking for great Christmas gifts for your partner, Dad, son, boyfriend or another man in your life then one of these Nike gifts for men who love running will be sure to bring them joy this holiday season.
Get an extra 20% off select styles by using the code HOLIDAY!
Nike Pegasus 39 Running Shoes
There’s a reason the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus is on version 39 – because they’re tried and true, some of the all-round best Nike running shoes out there!
With plenty of support, underfoot cushioning and Zoom air units to add spring, a lucky person in your life is bound to love running in these road running shoes.
A Sweat-Wicking Nike Running Beanie
Who doesn’t like to receive a warm beanie hat for Christmas?!
This Nike Dri-Fit Trail Beanie is specifically designed to wear on those cold weather runs.
Unlike regular beanie hats, this running hat is designed to be sweat-wicking – a must, because you still sweat when running in cold weather!
An Apple Watch Series 7 with Nike Sport Band
An Apple Watch is probably one of the best (and most generous) gifts you could give a runner in your life. With this watch they’ll be able to do many things, but these are my favorite:
- record their runs, hikes, and other sports. You can also play music and receive calls with the watch which is so useful when they’re out running!
- see how far along they are at completing their daily ‘activity rings’
- get reminders to take a break and breathe, as part of Apple’s drive to promote the benefits of mindfulness
- see heart rate measurements taken throughout the day, and sleep quality at night.
Waterproof Trail Running Shoes: Nike React Pegasus Trail 4
If your loved one enjoys running in all seasons then a new pair of Gore-Tex waterproof trail running shoes is going to be a well-received gift!
With winter-ready traction and a higher ankle gaiter to keep debris out of the shoe, their feet will stay drier and warmer on those cold, wet winter runs.
To learn more about the key features and see more photos of these trail shoes, read this post: Nike Pegasus Trail 4 Gore-Tex overview.
Nike No-Show Running Socks
So many runners love to wear these no-show running socks as it means they don’t have the sock showing up above their running shoes.
Plus – we runners are always in need of new running socks, which makes them a useful and thoughtful gift for a runner in your life!
These Nike Multiplier no-show running socks are comfortable and sweat-wicking, perfect for running on the roads or trails.
Nike AeroBill Tailwind Running Cap
- the Dri-Fit polyester wicks sweat away from your face.
- it has strategically placed laser perforations, providing excellent breathability during hot runs.
- There’s a reflective “Dri-Fit” decal on the side to help make sure you’re seen during the night.
- Lastly, it’s very lightweight so they’ll hardly notice it’s on, even if they’re running an all-day ultramarathon.