Exploring new trails is always fun but our latest trail running adventure was something extra special. I hope this video of us trail running in Bend, Oregon, gives you a taste for trail running, and also a reason to visit Central Oregon!
Trail & Kale YouTube Channel
If you enjoyed this trail running video and it’s the sort of inspiration that resonates with you, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Thanks so much for watching!
More Trail Running Inspiration and Advice
Don’t forget if you want to start trail running, or you already love the sport then check out some of these popular blog sections:
- Our latest Trail Running specific posts
- Trail Advice posts
- Gear Guides
- Trail Race Inspiration
- Our Instagram Feed for daily trail inspiration and motivation
- Our Interview Series with elite and non-elite runners.
Featured Trail Running Gear
- Hydration Pack: Salomon S/Lab Sense Ultra 5 Set
- Trail Running Shoes: Nike Pegasus 36 Trail review / Best Trail Running Shoes Guide
- Running Hat: Nike Aerobill Tailwind Trail Cap
- Hydration Pack: Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta 4 review / 5 Best Hydration Vests For Women Guide
- Trail Running Shoes: Brooks Cascadia 13 Women’s Review / Best Trail Running Shoes For Women Guide
Any Questions About Trail Running in Bend, Oregon?
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below, or just say hello, we love meeting new people! 🙂