Exploring new trails is always fun but our latest trail running adventure in Bend, Central Oregon was something extra special. I hope this video gives you a taste for trail running, and also a reason to visit Bend, Oregon!
Trail & Kale YouTube Channel
If you enjoyed this video and it’s the sort of inspiration that resonates with you, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Thanks so much for watching!
More Trail Running Content
Don’t forget if you want to start trail running, or you already love the sport then check out some of these popular blog sections:
- Our latest Trail Running specific posts
- Trail Advice posts
- Gear Guides
- Trail Race Inspiration
- Our Instagram Feed for daily trail inspiration and motivation
- Our Interview Series with elite and non-elite runners.
- Hydration Pack: Salomon S/Lab Sense Ultra 5 Set
- Trail Running Shoes: Nike Pegasus 36 Trail review / Best Trail Running Shoes Guide
- Running Hat: Nike Aerobill Tailwind Trail Cap
- Hydration Pack: Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta 4 review / 5 Best Hydration Vests For Women Guide
- Trail Running Shoes: Brooks Cascadia 13 Women’s Review / Best Trail Running Shoes For Women Guide
Any Questions About Trail Running in Oregon?
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below, or just say hello, we love meeting new people! 🙂