We love trails, but when you live in San Francisco, it would be rude not to run over the Golden Gate Bridge for a blast of fresh sea air and great views! Okay so maybe not the views on this occasion but it’s a nice reminder that just doing something fun and exciting like this doesn’t always require sunny skies! 🙂
Head on this run early in the morning to beat the crowds. The fog may sometimes obscure the views (especially in summer), but the experience is awesome regardless of the weather.
Deals From Our Friends:
- Try the Vi Trainer App now for FREE, I promise you're going to be hooked by this artificially intelligent, motivational Running Trainer!
There are two parking areas on the north side of the bridge, although most visitors will be more likely to start a run on the south (city) side, where there are lots of parking options. Another option if you’re visiting from the city is to hop on a bus or ride-share vehicle north over the bridge, get off on the other side, and run back like we did in this video.
- On Weather Jacket Women’s
- Sunski Headland Sunglasses
- Brooks Ghost 11 Running Shoes
- Trail & Kale Classic Trucker Hat (Black)
- Stance running socks
The On Cloud X
- On Weather Jacket Men’s
- Sunski Manresa Sunglasses
- Brooks Ghost 11 Men’s
- Janji Uganda 5″ Middle Short
- Trail & Kale Classic Trucker Hat (Blue/White)
- Darn Tough Vertex Socks