Feeding your creativity is the best way to spend a rest day. We took our drone out to shoot some footage along the beach in Northern California.
If you’re going to take your drone out be sure to check that flying drones is permitted in your destination. This part of the beach permits drone usage, but the area just south of here is part of a National Recreation Area which does not permit drones!
We hope you enjoy our latest little adventure film set in Stinson Beach, California. Expect more drone footage to compliment our trail adventure films!
I’m in love with my DJI Mavic Pro, you can expect to see a lot more drone footage in our future videos.
Thanks for watching, please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel for more trail running related visual delights.
More related trail running videos:
- Up and down Mount Tamalpais – Trail Running in Marin California
- Tennessee Valley Beach Trail Run, Marin California
- Trail Running in Marin California
- Running the Abel Tasman Coastal Track, New Zealand
- Running the Routeburn Track: A Trail Running Adventure in New Zealand
- Trail Running in Mount Tamalpais State Park, California